In the morning
8.00: Our guide and driver meet you at hotel and transfer to the boat landing for a leisure boat trip along the Perfume River to visit the towering Thien Mu Pagoda, one of the most famous Vietnamese landmarks.
We then take a short drive into a lush valley of the river where seven tombs were built for seven Nguyen Emperors. We will visit two of the tombs: Minh Mang Tomb and Khai Dinh Tomb to help you understand more Royal’s Life and their architecture.
After that, drive outside of town for lunch and enjoy classic Hue cuisine at a restaurant in beautiful garden setting.
In the afternoon
Return to the city center to visit Imperial Citadel, and the Forbidden Purple City, created in the 19th century for the Emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty,
If time and weather permit, we could admire the glorious sunset on Perfume River. Drive back to hotel.
* You may want to plan a full-day excursion to the nearby demilitarized zone (DMZ), the beginning of the Ho Chi Minh Trail, and the underground tunnels at Vinh Moc.
– English speaking guide
– Lunch at local restaurant
– Entrance fees
– Mineral water on the bus
– Visa to Vietnam
– Personal travel insurance
– Bank charge fees for payment
– Tips and personal expenses as laundry, telephone, drink…
– Other services not mentioned in the “Inclusion”